Back and abs
This is an exercise for the thoracic spine. Tense muscles in this area don’t allow you to breathe freely and can make you pant. In order to do this, you need a special yoga block or a thick blanket.
- Lie on your stomach, lift your shoulders, and cross your arms under your chest.
- Place your forehead on a towel.
- Stretch to the sides with your fingers, but not too much.
- Close your eyes and take 8 deep breaths. You can repeat this exercise again after a small break.
Stretching of the inside and side muscles of the belly. This exercise prevents the appearance of fat on the waist.
- Squat and put one leg to the side.
- Lean on your hand and stretch the other one away from the legs.
- Watch your breath and hold this position for 30-40 seconds.
This static stretching exercise can help you tone the skin on the hips and fight cellulite. Doctors claim that these exercises can help remove the swelling and the pain caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Click Next to see more